caTching - uP . . .

grrrrr!....grrrrrr!....grrrrrr!

Can't described how I felt for the past weeks or should I say ... months!

My life was a total change after I accepted to be a C/N in my area.

I don't know if I made the right decisions ???

I know that I already accepted the challenge, so no one to be blamed but me.

The stress and the responsibilities are getting bigger and bigger. It's non stop . . . it seems that it keeps on going.

Sometimes I forget already my personal happiness 'coz I'm pre-occupied of work . . . work . . . and nothing else but work.

There are good things that had happened to me professionally, yes I must admit that. I got high praises from the QI's and the management, but behind that praises, the responsibilities that I'm carrying in my shoulders are getting heavier and heavier.

I must admit, my salary is better . . . but not that significant of what I'm already receiving on my payslips before.

A new badge was added to my credentials. They scheduled me for a BLS Instructor Course. Fortunately I passed the course. Now I'm a Certified BLS Instructor already.

BUT . . . the question is . . . Is it worth it?

Honestly right now I'm quite reluctant to answer this question with a big YES.

I know that I'm not getting any younger and I need to grow in my Professional life. But sometimes I'm thinking that I'm too young in this position. Compared to all previous C/N's their age has a huge difference compared to my age. So far, I'm the youngest, as far as I know, that was given a chance to be in this position. Sometimes it feels awkward to correct or reprimand anybody, who's more than a decade older than me. But b'coz of stress and full work load . . . you cannot avoid to get angry with them and unconsciously you can swear in front of their face. I tried to hold my emotions and maintain professionalism but there are people that are really "slow" or to honest . . . so "stupid"! I know that people make mistakes. We know that nobody is perfect . . . but others are here for years already and some of the routines are so basic but still they cannot do it right. God forbids . . . but there are people that are really irritating and it's getting into your nerves.

I just realized that if you are the one in charge . . . you cannot please everybody.

There are people that will get angry with you. There are people that behind your back . . . all the negatives that they can tell about you are getting bigger and bigger.

But as what my old friend told me . . . " To hell with them " . . . as long as you know that you are in the right path . . . " go for it ". As what the saying goes . . . " Make the right choices . . . even if they seems difficult. "

For more than 4 months in this position . . . I really don't know of my future decisions . . . as time goes on.

I know that I'm still learning of new things . . . but . . . " Is this the right time? "

Comments