uNtiL wHeN ? ? ?

Yesterday was a freaking boring night. I'm on a graveyard shift. No patients, no emergency and nothing interesting during that night. I decided to stay @ the staff lounge and let the junior staffs do the job (hehehehe...).

I decided to have a cup of cappuccino and watched TV. No doubt it's a fuc***ng night, even TV shows are so boring. Re-runs that I've watched for thousand of times, stupid reality shows and oldies movies (huh....!).

To kill my time and to avoid headache on changing channels from channels I stick to this 80's movie I think, that I can't even name the names of actors/actresses. Anyway I think it's a love story. A husband with 1 daughter that suffers from loneliness 'bcoz of losing his wife. He hired a maid/nanny to take care of his daughter and to do the daily chores inside the house. Which by the way the maid/nanny was a black African American. To make the story short, a white man fall in love with a black woman, and a complicated love story started.

As the movie goes on, there's a line that catches my attention, it goes like this... " EVEN BIRDS AND FISH CAN FALL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER. BUT WHERE THEY GONNA BUILD THERE NEST ? "

Interesting isn't it? Are two opposite world can be together? Is it LOVE that will build a bridge to connect everything?... no matter who you are???

Most probably others will immediately answer ...YES!...if I love someone i'll fight for it, no matter what happen...That's GREAT..... man enough to fight for someone he loves. But the question is..... UNTIL WHEN??? Can you survive if society doesn't allow it? Tough huh ! ! !

This is just a thought . . . even me can't answer this question YET ! ! !


Comments