~b-DaY~


Wow... another year was added to my age!

I can't help but notice that time is really running so fast and change is inevitable. The only  notable exception is that, I remain the same as ME.

I can still remember the first time I step in, in this foreign land. I was so nervous of my future. So many questions... Would people like me? Would they be mean to me? Or would I fit in? Jury is still out on a daily basis... but for the most part, I was able to adjust in the environment where I am now.

Thank you Lord for all the blessings that You gave me.

Thank you for giving me a loving family, that loves me unconditionally.

Thank you for giving me friends that I can count on... not only in good times... but also during those times that I'm feeling down.

I still have a long way to go... and looking forward for a brighter future. c",)

Comments