Flashback ! ! !

HO...HO...HO...
It's more than a month already and 
I was not able to write anything here in my blog.
Sorry folks quite busy.....
Anyway . . . I'll do some flashback as far as I could remember.
I attended my HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training) 
in Dhahran last November 8 and fortunately I successfully pass the course. 
It's a good experienced actually. 
I learned the Sea Survival and how to survive if the chopper crashes . . . 
(huh! God forbids.)
I never greeted anybody last Halloween . . . better late than never . . . 
it's still November anyway . . . 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL! (lol....it sucks!)
Nothing much actually . . . it's always work! . . . work! . . . and work!
Not that interesting NOVEMBER.
Anyway here are some of my random pixs . . .
God Bless to all.


Comments

  1. Anonymous9:39 AM

    i miss reading your blog! you haven't blogged in a while, either that or i just haven't checked it for so long :) about the piercing... like i said, not that i'm trying to encourage you, but YOU SHOULD definitely get one :) will they allow it at your work? lol

    have a great day

    Vin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks vin...
    At work absolutely NOT.
    I'm planning to have it somewhere hidden...hehehe :)

    Enjoy the holidays.

    dunxs

    ReplyDelete
  3. ganda ng pics mo sa baybayin..parang boss ang dating mo dyan..anyway regards and keep posting my friend..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment