" giVeS baCK "

What can we do to give back to people we are working with? This question came up in my mind when I'm planning on what to do on my birthday. For the past years I always celebrate my birthday with my friends and colleagues. This time I want some changes and to make it simple but meaningful.

I was blessed with a simple but a good life. I have a family who went beyond all expectations. They gave me the tools for life. I never thought we are so rich when it comes to money, but one thing for sure we are rich in many other things. I had love, food in the table and good health.
I can have the things that I needed . . . I should give some of it back in some way.

Because of this I decided to give a simple party to our Housekeeping here @ my area. These are simple people that works here to make our working place clean, tidy and organized . . . that sometimes we forget to appreciate and acknowledge their contribution in our work.

Turning our blessings to others makes us a better person. We help not only because it feels good . . . . . but because we should.

Here are some of the pictures we tooked and the smile in their faces are priceless.
A simple but a great birthday party I had so far here in KSA.

It feels good when you know that you make other people happy even in the simpliest thing that you can offer to them.

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:53 PM

    Wow,,what a great party for making less fortunate people happy...Iba ka ikaw lang ang nagpakain sa buong housekeeping sa buong history ng Tanajib..saludo kami sa iyo!!!
    Meron ba ang ibang area niyan,,,Iba ka talaga,,Dunx's

    Donat's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hindi lang wow..grabe!!to the max..it never happens before..only in tanajib clinic!!Housekeeping Dept. was given a party courtesy of the charge nurse..bingo!!Happy Birthday nga pala and more success in life and career!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment