fOOd tRiP

Last night I have a crazy food trip with my friends. One of our Staff Nurse here cooked "Ginataang Manok " and invited us to eat in his room. During weekends it become a habit already of Filipinos to cook our own Filipino food for a change. Sometimes it sucks already to eat the foods they serve in the Dining Hall, even though its for free. We miss our own foods like DAING, TUYO, etc...
After we finished our dinner, one of our Indian Staff called us and invited us to have a dinner with them 'coz they cook their own specialty " Indian Chicken Briyani ". They said that they really want us to have a dinner with them. Because we don't like to disappoint them, we just said " OK we're coming."
After we took our dinner for 2x last night we went to our respective rooms and relax. I went to bed past 12 'coz I really eat too much and I cant breath normally if I lay down.
Lesson learned : " GLUTTONY IS A SIN.....lol :) "

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:04 PM

    "ginataang manok" i had asked my mom what it was and the next day she cooked it for me, omg! very delish! home cooking makes me MISS HOME! anyhoo, thanks for posting that... i've always love food :)

    have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment