Take it or leave it?

I don't know If I really deserved this. Life is really full of surprises. After a quite long journey here in the company, I was appointed to be a new acting CN in my area.

It's a good start as a new step for my professional growth in my career. I know that I'm not getting any younger and its time for me to face new challenges in order for me grow as an individual.

They scheduled me for 2 weeks of orientation for CN duties and responsibilities @ Tanajib RAC and 2 weeks orientation @ Shaybah RAC.

The orientation was doing fine and hopefully this coming 1st of May I'm already the acting CN @ Tanajib RAC, in Gods will.

I know that there will be some issues, problem and challenges that I need to handle professionally in the future and I hope that I can manage it accordingly.

A new start! A new beginning! A new chapter!

Comments

  1. i love all the songs in ur player. cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:35 PM

    i think you'll do just fine, you'll handle things professionally and make a huge difference in your company...

    have a great week!

    ViN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you deserved this position..and I know you can handle things professionally..you can do it friend!!kaya mo yan!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment