PHTLS 2

Here we go again. As what I’ve said from my previous post, I need to come back to Riyadh to retake my Post Test or MCQ, in order for me to pass the course and get my PHTLS Certificate. I was scheduled to retake the MCQ last February 18 @ 0800H.
A day before the exam (Feb.17), I leave Tanajib @ 0630H via Aramco Plane going to Dammam Aramco Airport. From the airport the company driver pick me up and brought me straight ahead to our Liaison Office in Dhahran. I stayed in the office for couple of minutes and after that we need to leave going to Riyadh. We leave the office @ around 1100H and we arrived @ Riyadh @ around 1530H. We stayed again @ Tulip Hotel for an overnight. When we arrived @ Riyadh I’m so fuc**ng tired ‘coz for almost the whole day I’m on the road travelling. So I have a couple of hours rest until my colleague called in my room and invited me for a short time review. After an hour of discussions on different topics we decided to call it a day and we separated and decided to do our own thing for the rest of the night.
Day of the exam (Feb.18). We check out @ Tulip Hotel @ 0630H and went straight ahead to the National Guard for our MCQ. We arrived earlier ‘coz we don’t like to be trapped on heavy traffics of Riyadh. To make the story short, we took the exam @ around 0900H for an hour and waited for few minutes for the results. And guess what . . . I PASSED! I got an 82% score, finally I made it! Thanks GOD for that. My colleague also passed, so everybody is happy now. We left National Guard with flying colors and the most important thing was, we finally got our PHTLS Certificates with a 4 year expiration period.
After that we left Riyadh @ 1100H going back to Tanajib via Khursaniyah RAC. My Area Supervisor have his monthly visit @ Khursaniyah so I’ll just go back to Tanajib with him. We left Khursaniyah @ 1730H and we arrived @ Tanajib @ around 1900H. When I arrived @ Tanajib, I’m so freaking tired. I took my dinner with my friends, have a few chats with them and I went back to my room to rest.

Here are some of my captured moments:

sleepy moment while on a road trip passing a sand storm desert road exit to riyadh

my King size bed @ Tulip Hotel

Riyadh @ day

Riyadh @ night

with staffs @ Khursaniyah RAC

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:46 PM

    hi there, can you tell me where i cen get the PHTLS post test (the old one), i`ll have the exam after 2 weeks and i just want to see the example of the tests to kow what kind of question they like :) if you will have time and halp me to get that i`ll be very thankful. my e-mail is marshana_1985@yahoo.com
    thank you enyway, best regargs Archil from Tbilisi,GEORGIA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment