gOOdbYe 2008 . . .

Wow! . . . another year will be over soon.

Year 2008 will be in history.

A New Year . . . A Fresh Beginning will start.

A new Chapter . . . A new Story!

Year 2008 was a good year for me. There are ups and downs but to sum-up all that had happened, it's quite a successful year.

Some of the important events are as follows :

1. I passed my ACLS Course with flying colors last March.

2. I was lucky to travel again during my RNR in Kingdom of Bahrain last June.

3. I was assigned back to my original work place, which is Tanajib, last July.

4. I was able to celebrate my birthday with a bang last August.

5. I was blessed to have my vacation this year and celebrate Christmas with my family in the Philippines.

Thank you Lord for all the blessings . . . for a loving family . . . for true friends . . . and for a wonderful life you've given me.

I am sorry for my weaknesses and I ask for Your Strength to be my strength to fight for any temptation that will lead me to harm.

Goodbye 2008!

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:10 PM

    belated merry christmas and also new year!

    i'm glad you got to spend time and see your family for the holidays, hope 2009 will bring you great joy and adventures, like you said... it's a fresh start :)

    have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment