unTiTLed

I'm bored and tired here in my place so I decided to have a day in Al Khobar for a change. I'm still on my graveyard shift so I'm quite fortunate that I can do whatever I like in the morning. And besides I need to do some shopping 'coz I'll be having my vacation soon. So I just arranged my booking going to Al Khobar. I'll take a bus from here @ 0530H and I'll take the Aramco Flight by Plane @ 1600H going back here in Tanajib. Good thing I can still sleep for 2Hours in the bus before it can reach @ Al Khobar.

Anyway lets move on. I arrived in Al Khobar @ around 0800H. I went directly to our flat to keep my personal stuff (I brought with me some of my stuffs for vacation). I meet my friends there and we went out for breakfast. After our meal we did some shopping. I need to finish everything before 1130H 'coz when "SALA" or Prayer Time will start all Malls will be close and they will open again @ 1600H, except for Fast Foods and "BAKALA" or small sari-sari stores (it really sucks, isn't it?). Most of the time, life here in Saudi Arabia starts @ night. After 1600H, most of the stores are open until 2300H or 'till midnight. So if you decided to go on shopping in the morning, you need to be fast 'coz your time will be limited. Anyway that's life, we are here working in their country, so we need to respect their culture and traditions.






















Comments

  1. nice pics!!hope I can have this one in my next days off..with sand as a backround and Pizza Hut where you can enjoy your days off..what else you can ask for..cheers amigo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:12 AM

    I always envision myself to be in the middle east one day. I always get fascinated with the other stories not found here you told me when we talked..hehehe

    I can't follow your blog. I am not in blogspot anymore. I'm in wordpress..kumbaga sa TV kapuso na ako ngayon from kapamilya. Only fellow Blogpsot bloggers can follow each other. Nonetheless, you can still add me up in your blogroll if you like....here's my new and fresh blog link (in fairness, pang tatlo ko ng blog to ha.hehehe)...www.sherwin08.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:14 AM

    ooppss..sorry..it's www.sherwin08.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:21 AM

    seems like you finally had some time to get away from work. you looked like you enjoyed yourself along with friends there...

    i love pictures, keep'em coming :)

    have a great week...

    ~ViN

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're a funny guy. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment