fLasHbaCk...

OK peeps . . . as the title implied, "flashback", meaning lets turn back time. . . lol . . . did I just made all of u stupid? he . . . he . . . he . . . kidding aside, this are the events that happened few weeks back. I'm kinda busy so I don't have time to blog all of this before.
Anyway lets move on . . .
Last October 13, we had a simulated Disaster Drill here @ Tanajib. Manifa drilling project will open soon and this area is quite close to Tanajib. In case there's a gas/H2S blown up, Tanajib can be within the danger zone. So the management organized a simulated disaster drill to practice all department, such as Fire Department, Security Department, Medical Department, Air and Land Transport Department (Aviation), Medical Facilities Responders and Tanajib Disaster Control Center on their specific roles in case of a real disaster (God forbids...finger cross).
 
Tanajib RAC Medical Staff...

Then last October 27-30, I was @ Shayba RAC to relieve the Charge Nurse to renew his ACLS. It's my first time to come @ that place. Of all the RAC project, I think this place is the most remote of them all. It's near the border of U.A.E. and the desert/sand is color red. When you're in the plane and look down, u'll think that the desert is burning 'coz the color is like a flame. Amazing isn't it?

Here are some of my captured moments :                                                                                                                                                          



I travelled a lot for the past few weeks to relieve Nursing Staffs scheduled for different courses. I just came back yesterday here @ onshore 'coz I relieved one of our staff from offshore for 3 days.

It's quite exciting to see places that are new to me but the catch is, I'm so tired during travelling . . . by plane . . . by chopper/helicopter . . . (yabang no? . . . lol!).

Anyway . . . I'm still waiting for the flight details of my vacation this month.

I miss Pinas and my family of course . . .

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:55 AM

    awwww! that's cool that you get to travel and enjoying yourself, and yes tiring comes with it, still you get to go to these places... i'm glad you're having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a place!!although it's far from the city..it's look like a paradise in the desert..this is about life..enjoying to the most of it!!cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all scheduled vacations are on hold, better luck next year, cheers :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment