iNsHaLLah

'Sup peeps?

Quite busy for the past weeks... just got time to update u all here at blogger.

I have few interesting cases that gave me some lessons in life. I have responded to 1 medical emergency, a 53 y/o Filipino, a case of CVA, found by his colleague in his room, unresponsive with GCS of 4/15. CT scan done and shows cerebral hemorrhage. The following day the patient died at his designated facility.

Life is really uncertain. Nobody is 100% sure about the future. When will be the end of our borrowed life? Death is really our common enemy no matter who u are, rich or poor, black or white, good or bad, it doesn't matter. All of us will face him in our own time. I do believed in fate. I do believed in destiny. If its your time...its really your time. Nobody can cheat death. Sad but true.

If there's Happiness ... there's Sadness. If there's LIFE ... there's DEATH.

Anyway lets move on. Enough of that death thing. Lets have another blog about that on Halloween.

Speaking of my vacation... they rescheduled it this coming November. I asked my Supervisor why and he told me that we are under staff, you are one of the staff that we can depend on and they badly needed me. Are you kidding me... give me a break! There are plenty of staff. Just enough for each shift. Dammit! Well . . . I just keep those words to my self... global crisis... remember! (mahirap sa ngayon mag apply sa ibang bansa...lol!)

2-3 weeks more to wait. I really miss home.

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:19 PM

    that's for sure, no one is 100% sure of the future. i mean you could be in a car accident and have no scratch in your body and someone just watching on the side walk and trip/falls and die... (did that make sense?) lol anyhoo, hope all is well with you, i noticed you haven't been blogging :) have a great weekend and just sit back and enjoy it all... haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:07 AM

    Hmmm..mildly Emo ang post natin ngayon a..Di ka na naman siguro nag dinner ano kaya emote ka na naman.

    Seriously, mahirap talaga hulaan ang buhay kaya dapat sagad sagarin na natin ito. Kumbaga, get the most out of it while you still can get a grip of it...sabi yan ng Lola ko ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. //starfish// it make sense a lot starfish. just got time to blog again, quite busy...cheers bro.

    //sherwin// pakilala mo naman ako sa lola mo...lol...thanks for buzzing bess.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment