yAhoOoooo!

Yahooooo..... My graveyard shift is over..... Damn..... I finished it with a medivac in one offshore RIG. I'm supposed to leave @ 0600H but we received an emergency call @ 0459H, I have no choice but to respond on 'dat fu**ing emergency. Anyway 'dats history, so lets just move on and charged it to experience. I have 1 day off for my shift change (from night to day). 'Coz I'm freaking tired, I just spend it sleeping the whole day. I'm supposed to go to Al Khobar but I changed my mind. What will I do for only a night 'der in Al Khobar? Fu**ing schedule! To summarize my graveyard shift, it's quite interesting and exciting. I finished my last week with all the toxicity I just imagined before. I have 3 cardiac cases, for 3 days in a row. I have 1 MVA with multiple casualties. And with 3 Medivac. Today . . . I'm here in one of Aramco Offshore Clinic @ Zuluf area to relieve one of our staff to take his ACLS Course. Blessing in disguise . . . after a toxic week, I will have an Offshore life for 4 days. Sleep . . . eat . . . and computer. I need a break. I hope and pray for a peaceful stay here @ offshore (finger cross).

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:22 AM

    LOL! you def. need a vacation, or even just a couple of days off... enjoy life a little :) hope your having an awesome week, don't you just love monday? haha... have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:28 AM

    enjoy your break...break some sticks!!hahaha...anyway, keep safe always while having fun..spend your money to worthwhile stuff (you know,what I mean),mahirap na kumita ngayon,krisis na, pati dito..i wish i could make pasyal over there and make stroll stroll in the desert.miss u bess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your stay at offshore..what else you gonna do..sleep,eat and have more time in your computer..have a fantastic weekend..happy eid mubarak!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. //starfish// i'll be on vacation hopefully this october...ur right I badly need a break. cheers man.

    //sherwin// hope to see u soon bess. malapit na!

    //ping// eid mubarak bro. enjoy the holidays. dahandahan sa pagkain, baka ma stroke...lol ... cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment