sEcReT tO suCCeSS . . .


I've been watching Adobo Nation over TFC and I've learned something from one of their guest. She was asked about " What are your secret to success? "

And she said...

I have 3 Secret to Success.

First . . . GOAL

" You should know what you want to achieve and where you want to end up. "

Second . . . Obedience

" You should respect and obey the code of ethics. Always follow the straight road of ethics. Never turned right nor left, 'coz you'll end up back and forth. And the same thing will happen to your life. "

And lastly . . . Determination

" Be determined to achieve your goal. It will not be an easy road. "

Put them together . . . always remember GOD ( G-oal, O-bedience, D-etermination ) .

Comments

  1. you can be a successful using the three words..GOD..but I am using the three D's,which is determination,dedication and discipline.I keep remembering this words while I am still in the Phils.while I am here now in KSA,I keep using this words along with my principle in life,career and my future..lastly keep up the good works and good lucks in your dayshift duty!!cheers amigo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:16 AM

    very well said..calp clap clap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:58 PM

    sometimes the word of knowledge are the things we learn as a kid, and the things we already know... it's just reinforcing them, practicing it over and over... we do tend to forget our goals in life and we do lost track of the things that we need to do... thanks for posting that, it shifted me to the right path... that was very well said and put together, have an awesome week/weekend, don't work too hard :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment