oFFshoRe

I relieved one of the nurses here @ ARB 1 S.A. R.A.C. Offshore 'coz he's due for his BLS. It's more than a year that I haven't been to offshore so I'm quite excited about it.
0445HRS was my call time from flat to aviation.
0530HRS from Tanajib Aviation to Marjan Gosp 1 via chopper/helicopter @ about 45 minutes. ARB 1 was attached to TIE IN Flatform of Marjan Gosp 1 so I'm quite lucky 'coz i'll be able to visit Marjan Gosp 1 Clinic, this was my previous offshore clinic assignment. I spend more than 3 years working @ this place.
When the chopper landed @ Marjan Gosp 1 and I'm walking down from the helipad going to the clinic, all the memories that happened in this place keep flashing in my thoughts, either good or bad it doesn't matter. I can't imagine that I was able to visit this place again,after a year or maybe more.
This place thought me a lot of things about LIFE.
Ok I'll continue writing in Filipino, baka magnosebleed na ako sa kakaenglish.
Sa pagpapatuloy.....

Dito ko natutunan ang maging matatag na nag-iisa ( 'coz I'm alone here and no one to count on ). Dito ko rin natutunan ang maging pasensyoso at mahinahon ( 'coz I'm dealing with all kinds of people here with different personalities ). Pero pag di ko na talaga makayanan, nadadala ko rin naman sila sa sindakan. Sabi nga nila unahan lang yan ng sindakan, pag nagpasindak ka, talo ka, pero pag sila ang nasindak mo, panalo ka ( sometimes this is true. . . but as much as posible try to maintain your profesionalism ).
Ok enough of this drama . . . I will not proceed in details about my experiences in this place . . . baka maging " Maalaala Mo Kaya " pa itong blog ko.
Anyway . . . I stayed for couple of minutes @ Marjan Gosp 1 before going to ARB 1. Syempre parang artista na naman ako. Lahat sila puro nalang . . . HI! . . . HELLO! . . . OH, WHERE HAVE U BEEN? WE WANT YOU HERE . . . STAY HERE FOR GOOD AGAIN. WE WANT U HERE @ MARJAN GOSP 1 . . . PLS COME BACK! Syempre ako naman kasi public place nga at ako ang center of attention (lol) . . . big smile lang ako at sabay sabing . . . " THANK YOU . . . NICE TO SEE U ALL! ", mahirap talaga maging member ng " Star Circle " (lol). After talking to some of my old acquintances, its time for me to go to ARB 1.
Speaking of ARB 1 . . . it's my first time to work in this place. Ok lang naman, the usual offshore life, kain . . . tulog . . . computer. It's good for me @ the meantime. I need to relax then naman. I'm so busy in Tanajib. Nothing special happened. I stayed for an overnight then I went back to Tanajib the next day.
Morale of the story . . . " Mahirap maging artista ! " (lol).

Comments