mY bdAy . . .



It's a very busy week for me. It's been a while before I was assigned here again @ Tanajib. This area is one of the busiest area among Saudi Aramco RAC. Nakakapagod kaya ngayon lang ulit ako nakasulat to update you all. Maybe because matagal narin akong nawala sa area na 'to kaya I'm a little bit adjusting on my new environment.

Anyway . . . lets' move on. Last August 3 was my birthday. How old? Secret! . . . oink! . . . oink! . . . oink! Malapit na ang edad kong mawala sa calendar. The good thing is I'm still on the calendar. That day was like an ordinary day for me. Syempre busy ang mobile sa mga txt at call ng mga friends and family to greet me a Happy Birthday. I'm surprise . . . how come they knew about my birthday. I tried my best not to tell anybody para peaceful and quite lang ang kaarawan ko. Pero everybody knows' about it . . . u know why? . . . dahil sa Friendster! Grabe talaga ang Friendster . . . updated ang bday reminder nila (porsyento ko Friendster . . . I'm promoting you . . . lol!).

Anyway to make the story short . . . ang bday ko ang naging Hot Topic on 'dat day (feel ko naman syempre... pero pa humble effect lang ako... lol!). The disadvantage was everybody was begging for a party. Syempre if you're part of the " STAR MAGIC FAMILY ", you have no right to refuse (hahahaha... pagbigyan nyo na ako bday blog ko ito!). So ang ending . . . with a big smile on my face, I told them . . . " Ok guys party is on weekend @ 7:30pm. " Pero pagtalikod ko sabi ko nalang sa sarili ko " Son of a bi&$!h. . . mapapasubo ata ako nito! ".

Pero napag-isip-isip ko na ok narin na mag pa party . . . there are so many reasons to be thankful for.

1. Syempre I'm thankful na nakaabot ako sa age na 'to.

2. Me and my family are healthy and safe.

3. I have a job in order for me to provide the needs of my love ones'.

4. I have a successful sex life. (oink! joke lang.)

5. I have true friends that are there not only in good times but also in bad times.

6. I'm doing great in my career. ( lovelife 25% lang....hehehehe)

7. I'm blessed that I'm sorrounded with people that I can count on.

Anyway . . . fast forward tayo . . . weekend arrives. Its' my bday party celebration. Ang hirap pala mag organized ng party... kaya I need to call my friend to save me from shame . . . ano ba naman ang alam ko sa mga ganyang bagay . . . buti nalang at pumayag din naman kasi off din 'sya.

To make the story short . . . my friends prepared everything and I'm just there financially able to provide the things they are asking to make my party a successful one (SHIT! . . . mayaman ang lolo 'nyo. lol!). Sa awa ng mga scorpions at ahas sa gitnang desyerto natapos din nila lahat before 7:30pm. Then unti- unti ng nagsidatingan ang mga bisita. May nagbigay ng mga regalo meron ring walang dala (sarap sanang pauwiin ang mga walang regalo . . . lol!).

Anyway all is well that ends well.

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:41 PM

    i enjoyed @ your bday party. i hope theres a next time. anyway wish u all d best in life and career. cheers! PING

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:59 PM

    Happy birthday..be glad for another year unfolded before you..I wish all the best!..see u soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:11 PM

    waahhh.. parang ang saya... hmm.. hope i was there... sowee ngayun lng comment.. i was bc (wit u know who... and u know wat ... lolz)nice to know u enjoyed ur party...reagalo??? hmmm tour ko na lng ikaw sa baguio hahaha... il be ur personal tour guide... c yah... take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:12 PM

    oopzz its me shey... lolz!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment