gOOd luCk kaY baTman 3

It's been a while na 'di na ako nakasulat sa aking GOOD LUCK KAY BATMAN SERIES (GLKBS). For my previous GLKBS just read the comments below :-)


Anyway nothing special for the past few days. The usual thing...work and flat lang ako. As expected I'm on a night shift. So gising sa gabi tulog sa umaga. Duting pang pok2x sabi nga nila. Even I want to go out in the morning para may mabiktima (hehehe...joke lang...seneryoso 'nyo naman!) tinatamad na rin ako. I can't stand the temperature outside...summer season here @ the Kingdom...umabot na ata ng 40C... it's freaking hot! Kahit ang shower off na nga ang heater...mainit parin ang lumalabas na tubig. The solution with this problem... imbak muna ako ng tubig sa balde bago matulog... di ba ang genious ko? Bakit ba naman kasi heater lang? Sana kong may heater may cooler din... di ba good idea 'yon?

To ease my boredom I just surf on the internet b4 sleep. Ito na ata ang sleeping pills ko araw-araw. Buti na 'to kesa Diazepam ang tirahin ko everyday... joke lang hirap kaya magnakaw ng controlled drugs dito sa Kingdom. The usual thing... chatting (minsan non-sense na ang usapan).... txting sa pinas ( via chikka.com)... friendster... picturetrail... blogger... and some interesting sites (baka forbidden sites... hehehe).

After a couple of hours spending on the 'net... inantok din ako. When I closed my eyes di naman ako makatulog. Ang daming naglalaro sa utak ko.

Then I remember one question (but I cant remember kung saan ko narinig)... it goes like this... " DO YOU WORK TO LIVE OR DO YOU LIVE TO WORK? "

After thinking of an answer for a few seconds (muntik na akong mag nosebleed!)... I stared blankly @ myself on a mirror facing on the other side of my bed... then I just realized... SHIT! Ang gwapo ko pala kaso ang taba ko na! (lol)

Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Ngayon ko lang na realized na kailangan ko na ulit mag GYM.

Kaya Good Luck nalang ulit kay Batman!

Comments

  1. Here are my previous post of my GLKBS...I've permanently deactivated the site where I wrote these blogs,,,so I just paste it here at the comment section :-)

    "Good Luck Kay Batman 2"

    It took me a week before I wrote again a blog for my 29th year here on planet earth.

    I just realized I'm not getting any younger na pala.This will be my last year on my 20's and on August 03, 2008...damn! I'll be 30 years old.

    I remember those years na bata pa ako. Life is so simple. I'm the one who's asking money, gifts and different stuffs from my parents and relatives. Parang walang problema. Kung meron man, napakababaw lang. It's not that complicated.

    Every time I celebrate my birthday I always tell my self na this time I'll be more mature and plan my future. Pero minsan ganon parin. Tama nga siguro ang sabi nila na " LIFE IS A CONTINUOUS PROCESS ". Nobody can say na fully mature na siya sa lahat ng bagay at nobody knows about the future...kaya nga future!!! Kahit you plan it seriously, you'll never know what will happen along the way. So you can't say 100 % sure na dapat ito ang mangyayari this year. Coz you'll never know what will happen. But this doesn't mean na parang wala ka nang pakialam sa future mo. You should know also what you want in life. But if you don't achieved it yet be patience 'coz the right time will come...or maybe a better one!

    Life is full of surprises...You'll never know what will happen!

    Kaya..." GOOD LUCK NALANG ULIT KAY BATMAN! "

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Good Luck Kay Batman 1"

    Yesterday I'm in the middle of my BRUNCH when I recieved a call from one of my friend in the States. She told me that they went to Florida to attend the wedding of Ailyn. It's like a small reunion of our batch 'coz most of our classmates are there to celebrate. I've talk to some of my friends that are there and all of them are asking me " Oh ikaw kelan ka pa aalis dyan at pumunta na dito? ". I just responded " Darating din tayo dyan in due time ".

    The call lasted for about 30mins until we all finally say "bye".

    After the call I just realized ako nalang pala ang napag-iwanan . . . grrrrrrr! . . . most of them sa States na pala. I dont envy for that 'coz it's not my attitude to envy sa success ng ibang tao. I'm always positive and happy if all of my friends are successful sa buhay. 'Coz I always believed that there is always a right and proper time for everything. Kung baga kanya kanyang panahon lang yan.

    But after the call I'll admit na I felt a little pity for my self na dito ako sa Saudi at sa States na sila. Or maybe I just miss the company of my old friends.

    But when I think of what I've achieved when I started working here until now parang no regrets narin kahit papano.

    I can have the things that I want and at the same time I can provide the needs of my family. I think thats the most important thing.

    In the future darating din yan if its meant to be.

    Kaya ang sabi ko nalang sa sarili ko " GOOD LUCK NALANG KAY BATMAN " .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment