oNe finE dAy

Yesterday our car was due for its' regular PM (Preventive Maintenance). It's time again to visit Al Khobar. The timing was cool 'coz its' weekend. (FYI : Thursday & Friday are weekends here in KSA). I called my friends (ang aga kong namulabog) to wait for us for breakfast. Fortunately, they agree (takot lang nila humindi...hehehe). Anyway to make the story short, we saw each other @ a 5 Star Resto in Al Khobar (in your dreams...5 Star Resto daw oh!). Kidding aside, in karenderya lang, one of a Filipino Restaurant (ito lang kasi ang open as early as 6am). Kahit open pa ang 5 Star Resto as early as that di naman kami papasok...hehehe. What do you expect, its a karenderya..... pero masarap naman ang food kasi mostly ng mga menu pang Pinoy nga. Ok...wait lang... alam ko bored na kayo reading this. Give me a chance guys... I'm just practicing my talent of being a writer (huh?). Ok...Ok...Ok...enough of that. So we ordered pancitbihon, tocino, fried rice and drinks (heavy breakfast na 'to...kaya siguro ako tumataba kasi lamon ng lamon...lol!). After breakfast punta na kami ng mall..... san pa ba? e di sa makasaysayang Al Ramaniyah Mall (one of Pinoys favorite pass time place @ Al Khobar). 

Look at these pictures:

30 minutes b4 the mall opens don na kami.
Imagine...
WTF...waiting outside b4 the mall opens.
Di naman halata na mga taga bundok...
already 'der b4 it opens...damn!

Syempre wait din mga friends ko...
'dats Randy, Ben & Rani.
Bad trip na ang mga 'yan.
Pinagbibigyan lang kasi nila ako... hehehe...
iba talaga to be the youngest in the group...
you really get what you want...
and it feels good to abuse it...
ang sama ko no? lol! 

Then coffee break muna kami.
Where's my coffee? Hami hami sadik
in English... faster dumb ass! hehehe).


 After our coffee break we did some shopping and buy some groceries. Nothing much... manipis ang wallet... malayo pa ang end of the month... kaya ang afford lang muna ng bulsa. Then after a couple of hours our driver called and its time to go home. It's time to go back to the mountenouos city of Al Hasa. Pass 12 NN already when we arrived @ the Flat. When I entered my room, I immediately lay down on my bed and sleep. I'm so sleepy 'coz I just came from a night shift. I woke up late..... its' already 5PM ..... shit! I'm still on a night shift. Damn alarm clock! I immediately took a shower and prepare my self. After fixing everything..... it's time to work again. Morale of the story . . .NOTHING ! LOL !

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:05 AM

    Wat dunxs wants dunxs gets..either the easy the hard way...aloha kapatid,ingat ikaw bespren!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:34 PM

    I read all your blogspot and it's very nice to read with,I enjoy so much and I hope you keep on posting those blogspot..anyway my best regards and God Bless in your Dreams in Life..Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment