bAhrAiN

Just got time to write again here @ my blog. It's been a busy week after my 2 days off last June 5&6. Damn!.....I'm so tired for the entire week. I need to make a report about C-Spine Injury and Spinal Immobilization and to present it during our Mondays' Educational Conference Call. Aside from that, a lot of patients came for consultation everyday. Thanks God...no serious emergencies for this week. Anyway... 'dats history. Everything was satisfactorily accomplished and it's time to relax again.
Speaking of my 2 days off... I went to Bahrain to refresh and to have some fun. I travelled with my friend last wednesday night going to Bahrain and came back here in KSA @ friday afternoon.
We stayed @ Gulfgate Hotel for 2 nights. Did some shopping. Watched a movie...of Aga and Ann..." WHEN LOVE BEGINS "...the only Filipino Movie @ Aseef Mall. Driving around in Manama during the day. Eat a lot of PORK (wala nito sa KSA...bawal!) in Filipino Restaurants. Bar hopping, dancing, drinking @ night. And some ???????..... you know what I mean? (hehehehe...just kidding!).
It's really cool to have freedom even for 2 days only. You can do whatever you like. No damn rules to be afraid of.
I really enjoyed my stay in Bahrain. It's quite expensive but its' worth it!

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:06 PM

    wow..Bahrain..with the capital "B"...hmmm...it's good that you took break from work my friend..I know you had fun...good fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment