uNdeciDed...

I'm in the middle of my midnight snack when a friend of mine asked for a stick of cigarette. I know that there's something bothering him 'coz he dont usually smoke. So I decided to talk to him and asked him whats the matter? Without any hesitations he opened up about his problem.

It's about a very complicated subject named... LOVE!!! I'm not really an expert on this but I tried my best to help.

The story goes like this...he was turned between two lovers. Girl #1: is the one he has a long time relationship with...Their relationship has been already test by time. They surpass all the trials from the past. But few days ago he received a shocking news that this girl will undergo a surgery... which is HYSTERECTOMY. And you know already what will be the biggest problem here..... the fear of every woman..... the fear of unable to give their partners a CHILD. (wow...this is really BIGTIME!). And Girl #2 : is the one who's a martyr type. Even this girl knows that he has a relationship, it doesn't matter to her. She's willing to wait until forever. ( huh??? I can't believed that there are still woman like this who still exists in this freaking world! ) And the worst part is..... the girl accidentally got pregnant last year and now they already have a SON. Now the problem is..... which is which???

He don't like to dump Girl #1 simply 'bcoz he fells guilty to leave the girl in the middle of her problem. It's like after all those years they shared together, all the trials they surpass, he doesn't like to end just like this. And Girl #2 they already have a son and he dont like his son to be a bastard!

Damn! I can't even say a word when I heared his fuc#$ng story. I donno what to say. After few seconds of digesting everything I've heared..... I was able to say something. I told him to ask himself what he really fells about this two girls? Feeling PITY is so different from feeling in LOVE. To be with someone because of PITY is not fair. You are not just fooling yourself but at the same time your partner. You need to be with someone because you really love each other. That's the only way true happiness can be achieved. Because if you really do love someone whatever is lacking or deficiencies of this person..... you are willing to accept that and to workout your relationship.

Sometimes we need to be tough and we need to choose to fix the situation. There's always someone that will get hurt..... but time heals all wounds!

I hope I was able to help. I admit I'm not that good in matters of the heart. That's why I really hate commitment.....or maybe not really hate..... maybe I'm not just ready yet!

Comments