uNcerTaiN...

Time is running so fast, another week is over. During my breaktime for an hour I did some recall of past week highlights and things that I accomplished and learned.
It's been a busy week. Too much patients came for consultation, a minimum of 15/day I guess. And who can ever forget an RTA that we responded near Shedgum Gosp 3 with 3 victims. 1 died on the spot and 2 was transferred to MOH Hospital Al Hasa.
Seeing trauma patients and blood all over them is not new for me. But everytime I saw this people suffered from pain and asking you to tell their family on what had happened to them ( 'coz most of them are foreigners working here in KSA ), it still feels uncomfortable dealing with the situation. What if you are the one on that bed with all those equipment attached on your body? Your family are not here and your not in your native land? Damn! I cant even imagine what will I do!
After that accident that we responded I just realized that life is so uncertain. Today your alive and kicking but you'll never know what will happen tomorrow. Maybe that's why people are saying " LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST 'COZ YOU JUST LIVE ONES ".
I'm always praying to our LORD ALMIGHTY to guide me and my family away from accidents. 'Coz I know how hard it feels to lost unexpectedly a family member. It's like yesterday you're all happily having your dinner, watching your favorite shows on TV but tomorrow he will be gone forever. I know how painful it feels 'coz that's what happened to me when my father died on a car accident 9 years ago. Even until now I can still feel the pain when I remember that chapter of my life. But I know this things happened for a reason..... and we need to move on.

Comments