i maDe iT . . .

For the past few weeks, I'm so anxious 'coz my ACLS Course was coming so near. I really dont give a damn but honestly I can feel the pressure. I need to pass to save my name from shame...I'm not really a kind of person that will think of what other people will say if I pass or failed... but I also hate FAILURE!
In my entire life this are the 2 books that I read from cover to cover ( Flip and See ECG by Cohn/Gilroy- Doohan 2nd Edition and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Provider Manual by AHA ). I'm not fond of reading and most of my friends knew about it. During my student days I remember that I just ripped the topic we gonna discussed for that day 'coz I hate bringing books that are so thick (hehehehe). That's why all my reference books in our house have a tape on it to attach the pages that are being ripped.
Anyway, I'm really lucky that I successfully passed my ACLS. The days and time I spent reading and understanding the topics in this books....was worth it!
I always believed that " NO VICTORY COMES WITHOUT A PRICE " ...and it's really true indeed. I successfully pass my ACLS and being thankful of my victory but the catch is... more responsibility and great expectations they will expect from me...

Comments