Goodbye 2007...Welcome 2008!


Last year has been an exciting year for me. Lots of up and down on my private and professional life. But in general it was a great year.

Some of the highlights are as follows:

1. I have a fight with my f3%&ing supervisor , so I was transferred to another area. But it turned out to be an advantage on my professional life. I was able to grow and experience things that can add to my knowledge/skills to maximize my profession.


2. I travelled to Kingdom of Bahrain for the first time. It was great. I had a great night life during my stay.

3. I have a car accident at Al Hasa. Thanks God nothing happened to me only the car was damaged.

4. I was able to celebrate my Birthday. A simple one but very memorable. ( and take note... that was my last birthday on my 20's... grrrrr... it sucks!... I'm getting old! ).

I hope/wish 2008 will be a successful year for me... looking forward to it!

I promise to change my bad habits.


I promise to be serious on my career.


I promise to stop smoking.


I promise to be wise on spending my money.



Thanks God for all the blessings.


Please bless and guide my family all the time.


Give them good health and away from accidents.


Guide me to reach my dreams.

Guide me to be a better person.

WELCOME 2008...

Comments